1949 Buick Roadmaster--Sedanette

Guest carzguy

Guest carzguy

I hate to do this--but here goes---here is a very nice solid 1949 Buick Roadmaster--This car was a solid car to begin with, but was painted a very nice blue. The motor was all rebuilt, the tranny was rebuilt, the brakes are all new, the radiator was re-done, the carb was rebuilt, the car was converted to 12 volt ( gen was rebuilt and converted---with new volt regulator ) The car was all rewired, and all guages and lights work as they should. The car has a complete new interior ( except front door panels--needs installed ) has all new rubber, The front bumper and rear bumper and grill have been rechromed also---- show quality. The car has a secret audio radio, that is top of the line. The door handles were shaved and remote openers installed, and the trunk was decked with an electric opener. Theer is lots more done. the car does still need a little assembly, but does not need a lot of money spent to be done and a rare awesome car . I do have a LOT of money spent on this car. Please feel free to call with any question Tom 515-664-0560

also have fender skirts and visor

these are pictures taken when it came home from the paint shop !!

$12,000

post-65846-143138505628_thumb.jpg

post-65846-143138505642_thumb.jpg

post-65846-143138505657_thumb.jpg

Edited by carzguy
spell (see edit history)

Guest carzguy

back up top--look this car over guys, these are hard to find---re-chromed bumpers, re-chromed grill new interior, rebuilt motor, rebuilt tranny, rebuilt brakes,all new wiring, rebuilt radiator, 12 volt with rebuilt gen and new regulator. new top of the line secret audio with new speakers. new paint on solid body, the car has skirts and visor, runs excellant--- new portholes, all new rubber, new tinted side glass much much more

Edited by carzguy
add info (see edit history)

Guest carzguy

yes but it still needs some assembly, the rear bumper is on, I have the glass guy coming the first of the week to put the rear glass the rear side glass and the windshield in, the guy is going to come the first of the week and install the headliner, and the rear side uphostery. I am waiting for the grill to get back from the chrome shop ( it is supposed to be back at the end of the month ) so i can install it and the front bumper. The car is clearly priced to allow for the fact that is does still need a little work. The carpet is in the car, the seats are done and waiting to be installed. The car needs very very little actual money spent to be completed

there is way more money spent on the car than what I am asking, this car should have great valu with a little work and very little money

Edited by carzguy
add info (see edit history)

The door handles were shaved and remote openers installed, and the trunk was decked with an electric opener.

Are these the only body modifications that have been done?

Nice looking motor vehicle. Presumeably it would have to be shipped as a non runner. How many loose parts would be involved for shipping purposes - or would all loose parts fit in the vehicle?

Are these the only body modifications that have been done?

Nice looking motor vehicle. Presumeably it would have to be shipped as a non runner. How many loose parts would be involved for shipping purposes - or would all loose parts fit in the vehicle?

Hmmmmm........???

I see the need for a new shed in your future Stuart.

Hmmmmm........???

I see the need for a new shed in your future Stuart.

SOLD !! Thanks

Phew!!! that was close Brian, new owner isn't me so I don't have to worry about another shed.

Although with the Aussie $ at US$1.05 there's an awful lot of temptation out there!!