unknown panel van year

Guest Draghnpa

Guest Draghnpa

hello all just joined .i am an avid dodge man with a 67 coronet all rebuilt but just purchased a project Fargo panel van but have no idea what year it is.The serial number is 90515056 Fo1-08.any help would be appreciated.:confused:i believe it is a 48/9

Guest Draghnpa

wow that is identical except mine is green with the hood.lol.i noticed the grill has 1 chrome piece on it where mine are painted.what year is the one in the photo.mine even has the rust holes in the same spots.

Guest Draghnpa

mine has the same grill style as the one pic from jim rohn.there is a distinguishing chrome piece in front of the grill.i believe thre is supposted to be 3 pieces in total.i would attach a photo of mine but have to figure out how first.

plymouth ,dodge and desoto panel vans were usualy built in the same factory using the same Dodge body , fargo were built for use in Canada or for export , there was not to much difference between them all apart from badging , and small details such as what was painted and what was chromed

I would attach a photo of mine but have to figure out how first.
To add images on the bottom of the screen

1) Click on 'Go Advanced'

2) On the to row of your reply box you will see a paper clip. Click on it or on “attach files manage attachments" down the screen-.

3) The 'Manage Attachments' window will appear.

4) Click on the 'Browse' button for that window.

5) A browse dialog will appear. Browse to the location of the file on your computer.

6) Click on the file

7) From the 'Manage Attachments' window click on 'Upload'.

8) Close the 'Manage Attachments' window.

9) Submit your reply when the message text is complete

Be sure to check on the upload screen they are attached by scrolling down

Have also read there is a limit of 2000 pixels when posted as an attachment You can also add images to a gallery. Check your User CP (Control Panel)

For graphics software to resize images (and much more) try IrfanView - Homepage - one of the most popular viewers worldwide. Free to download with many features. Easy to use.

Edited by 1939_buick (see edit history)