parting out 68 cutlass 2 dr. ht complete car

I have a 68 cutlass that I will be parting out at the end of may. Car is complete. 350 2 bbl and I believe a turbo 350 trans. Many good parts. Doors, glass, chrome. ONe good fender, deck lid, bench seat car. No disc brakes. Let me know what you need and I will make a list and contact you. Thanks Tim

Hi Tim. I am in need of the trim that runs along the top of the rear quarter panel on the passenger's side. I havea convert and am unsure if this trim fits both models, but would research if you have it. I need a very good part only, someone damaged mine in the past and one end is tacked on with a small sheetmetal screw. If you could let me know what you have, what you are looking for price & shipping wise that would be great. Thanks -

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Guest imported_starfire

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: rkersey8</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Hi,

I have a 1968 Cutlass Convertible. Will your trunk lif fit on my car? Do you have a factory tachometer?

Thanks,

Rick </div></div>

Rick, his trunk lid will not fit your car. You need one off of a convertible or a 4-door (his is a 2-door).

• 2 weeks later...

im looking for a set of the ribbed door panel chrome backings that go in between the door panel, and the arm rest

and the long chrome strip on the trunk that has "oldsmobile" on it (plus the 2 small parts of same trim that attach to quarters)

please email if you have either

thanks

Mike

• 1 month later...
  • 4 years later...