Hey Hey

kuhner

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I'm here too! </div></div>

Cool, Ron! Good luck, by the way, with the Campbelltown event on 4/28; sure had a great time at the '04 version, ref: http://members.aol.com/commongear/FeaturePhoto11.html

Don't know if I'll be able to make it down this year, but sure would like to--if not, have fun and wishing y'all good weather and a successful show.

Guest Stonefish

it seems it rains every other year...so that makes this year a rainer! I hope we can break the pattern!!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Can any of you gents use a pair of 15" 5 bolt no vent VW rims and a "whirlpool" brake drum? Make a reasonable offer and they are yours. John Worden in Iowa. Thanks. phone 641-474-2313 </div></div>

John,

I don't have any pressing need for them, but if nobody's follwed up about your 15" 5-bolt VW wheels, I'd be interested in perhaps a couple of photos, along with your asking price.

Thanks,

Steve - CommonGear@aol.com

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">it seems it rains every other year...so that makes this year a rainer! I hope we can break the pattern!! </div></div>

Oh man, I hope not, Ron. I wonder what would turn up upon googling "inverse rain dance"???

Guest Stonefish

I used to get real uptight about the weather and our show...after the 2005 soaker, it can't get much worse. I have a real nice rain coat now!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I used to get real uptight about the weather and our show...after the 2005 soaker, it can't get much worse. I have a real nice rain coat now! </div></div>

I may be going out on a limb here, Ron, but listening today to the forecast for what it's supposed to be like, weather-wise, tomorrow thru Tuesday, I'm going to suggest that you guys may possibly have a good day for C-town. It would seem reasonable that Mother Nature's dumping ALL the "bad stuff" possible on us now, so that there should (hopefully) be "nothing left" by the 28th...

Anyway, will keep fingers crossed...

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Stonefish

it is still a little wishy washy to tell...Looks like we'll be setting up in the rain Friday. The feilds are soccer fields and drain well......can't wait until it is over!!