hey everyone

63DIRTYBIRD

i am new to the forum and liking it alot so far, i just wanted to say whats up. my name is rob i am a greaser from vegas and i drive a 63 ford falcon flat black on air bags i love sleds! i also have other cars but this is my daily. i just wanted to start meeting some people on this forum.....

Hey DirtyBird, Welcome. Nice to hear that someone else has a Falcon. We have a 1963 1/2 Falcon Sprint convertible that will be our AACA show car when it is finished being restored. It's a slow process since most of it is being done here at home.

Do I get that your Falcon is modified? Flat black on air bags?

it's very modified,but interior is all original, aside from cheetah print seats and driveline tunnel. im not into the whole "keep it stock" mind frame. it's a 4 door wagon by the way. i know the feeling on the "slow process" other projects are a desert race truck (BITD pro-truck) and a 11 second chevy s-10. both WERE done but i just wrecked the dirt truck a month ago so im starting all over on it.

Sounds interesting. But just so you understand, the AACA is very much into the "keeping it stock" so don't be surprised (or offended) if people come back about this not being a site for modified/streetrods. Some people here own modified and/or streetrods. But they aren't discussed in any detail here.

You are more than welcome to stay, realizing the above information.

most definatly i got that vibe here, it's not my cup of tea but i do like it and respect it ALOT more, it's alot harder to fully restore something than it is to make the parts yourself or modify something else...i won't be at all offended like i said i respect your guy's style more. i'm also not here to discuss that, my love of old cas brought me here,

...feel free to shoot me down if i talk about something you guys are not into(i can take it)

i would not mind fully restoring a car someday, my dad has a FULLY restored '57 cameo stepside and it's the most gorgeous thing i have ever laid eyes on, restoration just is not where the bird is headed... i know you guys are't into it and that's fine but it's my sled.