dodge m37 parts wanted

gerald

• 5 years later...
Guest mrherschel2u

hi gerald i have 2 new ball and ball carbs for sale never been used found in deceased grand father garage 1 is still in the box other is not but u can tell neither has been used

Try this military truck guy. He has a LOT of contacts, knowledge of the trucks and possibly parts available. Dave Cirillo (541) 772-8992. He is in Medford (southern), Oregon.

• 2 months later...
Guest carbuilder

Can anyone suggest a dealer or a website other than ebay that I can check out to buy Dodge truck parts? My truck needs some replacement.

Edited by carbuilder (see edit history)

I have a friend that has a 1953 M-37 that is going to be for sale soon. It has a 24 volt system and all the water proof fording stuff installed. New exhaust and, new wheel cylinders all the way around as soon as I get them on. Army surplus truck that was owned by a local fire department for many years. Korean war vintage. Dandy Dave!

Guest Dreamerme

I have a TF-37 truck that I bought in 1996 I put it in the barn and there it sat. I want to get rid of it now. It is a strait 6 and it has no bed or rear leaf springs. Know anyone interested in buying it? I also have a 1977 dodge 1/2 ton that I was going to put under the 37 cab if someone has a interest in doing that. I hope I am doing this in the right place as I am not used to forums