I need help finding some parts *DELETED*

Sorry, can't help on the headlight, as a matter of fact, I need a new beam adjustment screw and the bottom bucket parts, for bottom of one of mine.

I have two places you may want to contact for instrument related items. The first is Bob's Speedometer in Howell, Michigan. http://www.bobsspeedometer.com I purchased a new speedometer for my 36 Dodge because the previous owner replaced the original with a 38. Bob's wasn't cheap, but the speedometer was restored and looks fantastic. They do the gauge restoration work for The Henry Ford Museum in Dearborn, Michigan. The other company I spoke with when hunting down the speedometer was D & M Restoration in Greenville, South Carolina. http://dandmrestoration.home.mindspring.com/ They were not able to help me, but were very responsive to my inquires and even gave me suggestions as to other people to contact. I believe I found both of them in Hemmings.

As for the temp gauge, I'm not thinking that $169 is too bad of a price. I purchased one last year from Valley Vintage Auto Parts on the store on ebay and paid $110 for a NOS. Even at that price, I had to swap out my original faceplate with the one that came on it because it was stained. At that time, $110 was the best price I could find.

I hope this helps a bit.

I don't have his information handy, but there is an older gentleman who sets up in the Red Field at Hershey every year who is known as "The Captain." He has a lot of old Mopar stuff, he is very reasonable and if he has it, you'll find that he is a nice person to do business with.

Thanks for all your help.

People instructed my wife on how to repaint the etched glass and it turned out very nice. A fellow Dodge enthusiast sent me the headlight part I needed. The temperature gauge I will do when time/money permits. For now I will stay with the after market temperature gauge that came with the car.

There is a NOS 38 Dodge Temp. Gauge on Ebay with a buy now price of $75.00, shipping $6.00. The item # is 4632865047. If you can't find this on Ebay let me know and I will send you the link.

I have a number of other sources for parts for a 37/38 Dodge. I am close to finishing a total restoration and have learned a lot along the way. If I can help, let me know. Thom