WTB a swamp car cooler

Guest TOPLESS

Guest TOPLESS

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I would like to see if this forum gives results somebody sell me a cooler at a fair price wink.gif </div></div>hey guys give me some fair prices i need the one that hangs on the pass.window smile.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I am also interested in what you consider a "fair" price, as I have a NOS one sitting in my barn. I have never used it because I bought a car with factory AC. </div></div>

what type is it, Thermador, Allstate, Firestone, Eskimo, etc... and what are you looking to get for it? thanks for your time

Guest imported_CarFreak

Fair price? We picked up one in pretty decent shape on Ebay for about $88. Everybody else was snoozing. Not that we have ever used it but maybe someday. For now it just sits in the barn and I can say that I have one.

Guest imported_CarFreak

I was looking for something else on the Hemmings website and found a company that offers a reproduction of the swamp cooler including one with a fan.

http://www.classicaire.com/

Classic Aire Car Coolers

J & M Engineering Inc

PO Box 739

Camas, WA 98607

United States

360-834-5227

Fax: 360-834-5227

Mail order only. Dealing in the modern version of the classic window mounted evaporative car cooler. Web site: www.classicaire.com