Trailer Queen?

imported_buick5563

I just got back from going to a car show that had about 200 cars of all types. Hot rods, Customs, Restored, etc. I won first in my class (restored) among some nice Chevys (including 57's). It was an indoor show with the brightest lights I had ever seen. I saw all of my flaws as usual. The surprising thing to me, though, was that I got best restored car out of some outstanding competition including a really nice GTO. I won my first trophy and first cash award in one night. (Where is that patting myself on the back gremlin?) grin.gif

Anyway, I guess we have another Chevy Killer around.

Oh yeah, the GTO was getting put back on the trailer when I left, and where exactly do you put a five foot trophy?

See Ya,

Mike

Guest imported_MrEarl

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Oh yeah, the GTO was getting put back on the trailer when I left, and where exactly do you put a five foot trophy?

See Ya,

Mike </div></div>

I expect the goatman would'a told you if you'd asked him. grin.gif

Congratulations Mike. Hope to see some pictures of it in Me and My Buick wink.gif

Five feet tall eh?... Probably not much taller than your head just about now. and where is the "elbow poking in the side" gremlin when I need it?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Oh yeah, the GTO was getting put back on the trailer when I left, and where exactly do you put a five foot trophy?

See Ya,

Mike </div></div>

I expect the goatman would'a told you if you'd asked him. grin.gif

</div></div>

Touche Sir,

Mike

CONGRATULATIONS MIKE!!!!

As it was said, it is about time the real cars are being recognized. I personally have had it with the "Tri Five" bunch. Even as a teenager when my buddies were talking 55 Chevy, I was talking 58 Buick.

Congratulations, put that trophy on the roof and ride around town.

Stevo