?????WHAT IS WITH THE FORUM - - - - - COLORS????

serb

Guest sintid58

Mines the same too also seem like it used to say Buick Club of America in the top left hand corner where it now says Antique Automobile Club. I know the forum is sponsored by them but???

Guest 53Nailhead

Don't know if I like it or not?? crazy.gif Maybe we just need time to adjust. tongue.gif Find it harder to read the posts... maybe it's just me, I don't like change!

I do not think it is a matter of adjusting, it is too damn hard to read. Eyes get older and have to work harder, there is no sense in making harder than necessary. In order to read some you had to highlight as if you were going to copy the remarks.

Anyway, I am glad it is back to normal.

Stevo

Merry Christmas!

Guest imported_MrEarl

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I do not think it is a matter of adjusting, it is too damn hard to read. Eyes get older and have to work harder, there is no sense in making harder than necessary. In order to read some you had to highlight as if you were going to copy the remarks.

Anyway, I am glad it is back to normal.

Stevo

Merry Christmas! </div></div>

Serbo, Serbo, Serbo, don't hold back, tell us what you really thought of it. Who was it that once said "when in doubt about what color something should be...paint it green".

Probably some d*** ol Jarhead.

Glad it's back to nomal too. I figured it was just a Christmas thang..ho ho ho

edit) Les, it sho was clashin with that Balsam Green in your avatar wasn't it!!!

edit2) I see the top of the page is still green and has drop downs. Looks good to me. Thanks AACA

Guest my3buicks

You can adjust color choices under "MY HOME" - While things have certainly changed in the color pallet, you can choose a color scheme from there that is at least livable.