When do the results get posted....

I see that the Grand National - Northglenn, CO - July 29, 2005 results are posted, but nothing about the regional even on the 30th. Do they send out letters and how do I get the plaque if awarded? I have not been able to locate any info on how this works. Any direction would be appreciated. grin.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">John, you will get a letter from our office explaining how you get your placque and car badge out of ransom! Congratulations! Your car's picture was shown at the banquet and we all gave you a round of applause...I guess you did not hear it! grin.gif </div></div>

Thanks Steve (and those who applauded!) I am very proud to have such a nice original car to save for the future. It really is THE car I have been working towards since Amphicars came into my life. grin.gifgrin.gifgrin.gifcool.gif

Unfortunately we had to leave before the awards ceremony. My nephew who was with me (and driving) had only 2 hours of sleep, so he was fading fast.

John Bevins

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">John, you will get a letter from our office explaining how you get your placque and car badge out of ransom! Congratulations! Your car's picture was shown at the banquet and we all gave you a round of applause...I guess you did not hear it! grin.gif </div></div>

I got my ransom letter and plaque today! YEA! grin.gifgrin.gif Steve, you guys are alright!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I guess we are <span style="font-weight: bold">REALLY</span> alright! I just proofed our 2006 Calendar and there is this "funny looking" red car with Colorado license plates trying to drown itself...have a happy "May"! </div></div>

Who in thier right mind would drive thier car into the water! It just ain't right I tell ya! Kids these days. grin.gif

Wow! I am flattered and honored that my confused little car was so well accepted. smirk.gif I wish I had a local museum where she could be seen by more people.

Thanks again Steve and all the AACA staff. It is a joy to be part of this club.

Sincerely - John Bevins