New Look

DTakas

Intake extends in front of the radiator shroud so get as cold air as you are going to get already. If you must you could put one 55w fog lamp (double stock) on the passenger side and an air duct on the driver's. Make sure you make a place for water to go if you hit a deep puddle.

Guest maybe2fast

Ok I love it! How did you get the grill to round off in the corners? Also did you paint the grills silver or are the grills different from year to year? I am really going to think about doing this I really like it!

Guest Greg Ross

Now for anyone interested in buying a set of these "Fog Lamp Opening Grills" I'd hazard a guess they'd have to run about what Daniel, $350. That's for a set though LOL

I know when I did mine up a couple of summers' ago in Loosiana I probably had 4 to six hours invested in getting a pair fitted and mine are smoke and mirrors compared to these!

For the fun of it you should make a set to sell on eBay to find out what kind of value these would have. Great job, if you want to create a how to or anything I'd be happy to host it on my site for you.

Guest Greg Ross

Daniel,

If you're going to reinstall the Fog Lamps I think it took roughly 1" of setback to clear my grills and yours look about the same depthwise. I used (and can't remember the correct term for them) it's basically a piece of hex stock drilled and tapped. Extension Nut?? I can't recall.

The stud on the back of the Bumper assembly would receive this extension, then you'd need a bit of thread stock or use a short bolt back into the Hex Bar. Made for a pretty clean installation. Only grief I ran into there in Houma, La was I couldn't get the extensions in metric, had to retap one end to mate to the existing studs for mounting.