lucky find when making a DELIVERY !!!!!!

bschemesc/rambler

i could not believe it when i found it!!!!!!!!!!!!!

http://www.joiesjeeps.com/memberspages/West_Virginia.html

looks like me and a friend will beable to save this one from a sure slow death.

check here for info on these very rare cars, as you can see you would want to know what you are looking at in case you ever find one

http://www.joiesjeeps.com/index.html click on MATT WILSON to see mine. hope you like it

thanks,

matt

FREEDOM = AMC

Guest Skyking

bs, nice find!!! Glad you are saving it.....I have to forward those photos to my son. He also has one...

p.s. any chance of it being for sale?

• 1 month later...

I took back the amount of money that we had agreed on and he raised it on me by another $2,000.00. He wants the most that he can get by pitting people against one another. I'm afraid this SC has fallen into bad hands as he wants more money for it every time I talk with him but he lets it sit outside and rots a little more everyday.(I can't stand people who do this).

Here is my SC/rambler (B) paint scheme with CROSS-RAM INTAKE.

MS9.jpg

These cars are going up in value fast!!!! One just sold from Wangers Classic Cars for $39,500.00 !!!!! It doesn't take much of a SC/rambler to pull in $20,000 anymore.

If you know anyone with one tell them about the GREAT SC/rambler registry at www.joiesjeeps.com Lots of information here and everything is FREE. We are just creating a nice place for people to lear about about these very SPECIAL muscle cars !!!!!

thanks,

matt

FREEDOM = AMC