Nice 55 wagon.

Guest sintid58

Guest sintid58

Just curious is that true factory a/c or did someone add it on. I see it has Fridgidaire pump If they did add it looks pretty nice. Don't think those are factory seats and would a 55 have power door locks, windows and seats yes but not sure about locks. Also i see it is a four holer is that a Century. I would really like to have something like this as a driver for cruises, BDE tours and driving to the national. By the way are any of you signed up to go to Sedona AZ for this years BDE national. My mom, dad, my wife and I are signed up and have reservations for the hotel. We're planning on taking the 72 Electra. The A/C in that thing will freeze you out even in 110 degree heat.

Here's the link

http://cgi.msn.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...877409&rd=1

Guest sintid58

If i had the cash I would love to have a 50's wagon. Especially one with A/C. This one looks like a very nice driver but I dont think it would be a BCA winner on the field. To many updates.

Guest sintid58

Well i think he just blew it. 10 grand for a driver is plenty. As nice as this car is it isn't near a #1 and without seeing it in person I doubtt if it would classify as a # 2. He probably has more than that in the car but what you have in a car and what it is worth are 2 different things. It is obvious from the pics that without major modifications this car wouldn't do weill at a Buick show. I think that 10300 is a pretty fair price for a 55 as nice as it is. Now if it were a 57-58 Cabellero that would be a different story even with the mods.

Guest sintid58

If I had the money I would be very interested in this car as a touring club car or driver to possibly pull a vintage camper for 10 to 12 thousand but for 26, well I think "I could probably get a pretty fair Cabellero, and then add another 10 grand and for 36 thousand have a truely collectable and desireable wagon. If someone could afford to pay 26 for this then they could do that as well. To get this car anywhere near original would take that much and possibly more so why even think about it for that price unless you aren't smart enough to check out the true value.