AACA Library and Research Center

Guest carbadge

Guest imported_carbadge

Rita,

Many thanks to the Pocono Region for their generosity as well as to Howard and his buddies in the R n R section! When I found out he was doing a challenge - I knew the results would be impressive.

My hat's off to them!

Greg ~ Since you made this denation mentioning my name I am going to claim it for the second challenge on the R&R. It's not my challenge, but rather one started by RawjaNYC. By moving it there it will be worth $200.

Hope this meets with your approval.

Howard

Goodmorning, I'm a member of the L&RC Board of Directors and wish to thank each of you for your support. I first heard of the roof and other financial challenges while in Hershey for the Fall Meet. It was the major subject of discussion at that board meeting. Upon my return to NC, I started talking with NC Chapters and Regions about this matter. Everyone I've talked with has shared concern and stated they would go back and see what they could do to help. Their commitment is to hand me checks and or cash for me to bring to the Annual Meeting in Philadelphia for presentation to President Jeff Lesher. My personal commitment is a check for $200. Thanks again for your support in the effort to raise funds for a great L&RC. Rick Marsh

• 2 weeks later...

I feel that this subject needs to come up to the top again. So in order to do that I am announcing the $200 contribution made by the Oak Spokes Region in Cheyenne, Wyoming. We passed the hat tonight.

hvs