thanks

smaltzie

Just wanted to thank everyone for helping me so far with restoring my 56 Buick that I am slowly restoring for my 16 year old daughter. I finally figured out how to attach a picture. Never owned anything but a ford but i have fell in love with this old car sweating over it for the past 6 months. No comments about the pink, I get alot of compliments and thumbs up!

Randy

Hey Randy, what does your daughter think of it? It does look neat. But so many kids today are into beat to death Honda's and Jetta's and Neons, I'd be interested to see what your daughter and her friends think of the ole 56.

John D

Guest imported_Thriller

Nice...now if only my '56 looked that way...then again, it is low car on the totem pole right now. I'm hoping to have enough Buicks done by the time the kids drive responsibly that I won't be left without something to drive myself should the need arise grin.gif

Mine can be seen at Thille's 1956 Special

all her friends think it is cool. People just stare she tells me. They took her picture beside her and will be putting it in the year book. Two things, i just need to get the carb problem worked out and stop my wife from wanting to ddrive it all the time!

thanks

Randy