Parting out over 250 Buicks Most years, models, and body styles

SteveEhrlich

We are currently parting out over 250 Buicks and over 100 Pontiacs. We cover just about every year from 1937-92. Our inventory includes full size cars, Skylark/GS, and Riv(including 86-92 cars) as well as full size Pont., Lemans/GTO and Firebird. We have been dealing in Buick and Pontiac parts for 25 years and we have an extensive collection of nice used and NOS parts available as well as several project cars. We only do this as a part time hobby with a limited amount of time and very little advertising, therefore we still have an extensive amount of hard to find parts available including lights, hood ornaments, headlight bezels, side mldgs., sweepspear mldgs., grills, grill bars, sheetmetal, bumpers, etc. We have approx. 30-40 good grill bars in stock alone.

DO NOT respond to this e-mail, I don't check this board on a regular basis, send a direct e-mail to s.ehrlich@cox.net or cse3@cox.net EVERY e-mail MUST include all info about your car AND a detailed list of needs. Any e-mail without this info will be deleted. I don't know what kind of car MY CAR is and I can't check any parts without a list. Please remember in all correspondence that we deal with dozens of people a week and I can't remember every e-mail. As I said earlier, we only do this as a part time hobby. Our cars are stored out in the country and it can take a week before we get out to check the parts.

Recent arrivals include 51 RM, 57 Special, 68 Electra, 69 Skylark, 89 Regal, and a 92 Riv.

We also have several project cars in stock including a 51 Roadmaster Conv., 54 Special 2dr ht chopped top, 54 Desoto, 55 Pont. 2dr post, 56 Dodge wagon, 58 Chevy wagon, 60 Lesabre conv., 61 Olds 88 conv., 61 Chevy wagon, 64 Galaxie 500 XL conv., and a 71 Tempest T-37.

s.ehrlich@cox.net

cse3@cox.net

Thanks,

Steve and Chad Ehrlich

(620) 793-3903

Thanks for the hard work, but next time please include where you are located.

According to a website I checked 620 area code is in Wichita Kansas.

Guest imported_MrEarl

Hey Steve, This is Lamar in Athens, Georgia. Finally got the power brake system rebuilt and installed and the old Roadmaster stops on a dime, (well maybe a quarter). If you recall the bumper jack you sent wasn't correct for a 54 Roadmaster after all. If you ever run up on a correct one I'll be glad to swap it back.

This guy has some parts now let me tell ya. Pretty decent on prices too.

Later Steve,

• 3 weeks later...
Guest imported_56BuickSuper

I am looking for the pillar post trim piece for a 1956 Buick Super. They fit on the door pillar to fill the space between the sweep molding on the front and rear doors. I need the one for the Right side, part # 1168890-RT. I have searched and searched all over the country for this part with no success. It is the last part I need to complete my ?56 Super Riviera . I would greatly appreciate any help. My email address is dand@centurytel.net

• 19 years later...
On 10/6/2003 at 5:50 PM, SteveEhrlich said:

We are currently parting out over 250 Buicks and over 100 Pontiacs. We cover just about every year from 1937-92. Our inventory includes full size cars, Skylark/GS, and Riv(including 86-92 cars) as well as full size Pont., Lemans/GTO and Firebird. We have been dealing in Buick and Pontiac parts for 25 years and we have an extensive collection of nice used and NOS parts available as well as several project cars. We only do this as a part time hobby with a limited amount of time and very little advertising, therefore we still have an extensive amount of hard to find parts available including lights, hood ornaments, headlight bezels, side mldgs., sweepspear mldgs., grills, grill bars, sheetmetal, bumpers, etc. We have approx. 30-40 good grill bars in stock alone.

DO NOT respond to this e-mail, I don't check this board on a regular basis, send a direct e-mail to s.ehrlich@cox.net or cse3@cox.net EVERY e-mail MUST include all info about your car AND a detailed list of needs. Any e-mail without this info will be deleted. I don't know what kind of car MY CAR is and I can't check any parts without a list. Please remember in all correspondence that we deal with dozens of people a week and I can't remember every e-mail. As I said earlier, we only do this as a part time hobby. Our cars are stored out in the country and it can take a week before we get out to check the parts.

Recent arrivals include 51 RM, 57 Special, 68 Electra, 69 Skylark, 89 Regal, and a 92 Riv.

We also have several project cars in stock including a 51 Roadmaster Conv., 54 Special 2dr ht chopped top, 54 Desoto, 55 Pont. 2dr post, 56 Dodge wagon, 58 Chevy wagon, 60 Lesabre conv., 61 Olds 88 conv., 61 Chevy wagon, 64 Galaxie 500 XL conv., and a 71 Tempest T-37.

s.ehrlich@cox.net

cse3@cox.net

Thanks,

Steve and Chad Ehrlich

(620) 793-3903

I have a 37 Buick 40 special need the grill left an right

3 hours ago, Ernest said:

I have a 37 Buick 40 special need the grill left an right

You are replying to a post 20 years old.

Google  "Nobody Else's Auto"  Seem to still be in business

And https://forums.aaca.org/topic/339542-kansas-nobody-elses-auto-great-bend/

The best source of pre war Buick parts is Dave Tacheny in Champlin, MN. He specializes in 1936-1941 Buick parts. He is old school:- no email. The best way to contact him is to call him between 4 and 7 pm Central at 763-427 3460. You can also write him a letter. His address is 11949 Oregon Ave N., Champlin, MN 55316. 

http://forums.aaca.org/topic/206688-dave-tachney/

• Like 2

• 1 month later...