For Sale: 1940 Pontiac Special Six 4dr Station Wagon, 80K miles - $43,000 - Hemet, CA - Not Mine

58L-Y8

For Sale: 1940 Pontiac Special Six 4dr Station Wagon, 80K miles - $43,000 - Hemet, CA

1940 Pontiac Woody for sale by owner - Hemet, CA - craigslist
Seller's Description:

Original with an inline 6 motor and 3 on the tree, runs great call or text Larry for details. odometer: 80,000.
Copy and paste in your email: b919ed523ca333d8ab07603b058bc32c@sale.craigslist.org

I have no personal interest or stake in the eventual sale of this 1940 Pontiac Special Six 4dr Station Wagon.

'40 Pontiac Woody CA a.jpg

'40 Pontiac Woody CA b.jpg

'40 Pontiac Woody CA c.jpg

• Like 4

1 hour ago, TerryB said:

$43,000 and only three pictures in the ad…

Maybe the seller figures that if someone is really interested, just a few photos will pique his interest enough and he will respond. If I were in the market for a nice woody, I'd contact this seller a.s.a.p.

A more informative ad is nice, but sellers don't need to write illustrated magazine articles to sell their cars. 

6 minutes ago, Reynard said:

Maybe the seller figures that if someone is really interested, just a few photos will pique his interest enough and he will respond. If I were in the market for a nice woody, I'd contact this seller a.s.a.p.

A more informative ad is nice, but sellers don't need to write illustrated magazine articles to sell their cars. 

If the car was local then sure.  If you want to sell something today’s marketplace, more information is better than less.

• Like 3