For Sale: 1964 Ford Fairlane Sport Coupe, 289-2v. column 3-speed, bucket & console, 66K miles $18,500 - Canaan, NH - Not Mine

For Sale: 1964 Ford Fairlane Sport Coupe, 289-2v. column 3-speed, bucket & console, 66K miles $18,500 - Canaan, NH

1964 ford for sale by owner - Canaan, NH - craigslist
Seller's Description:

1964 Ford Fairlane Sport Coupe, 289-2v engine. 3-speed on the column. runs and drives good. new tires, brakes and shocks. solid, strait. Virginia title. this car is all stock except for the mag wheels. currently registered and inspected in N.H. ready to cruise. calls only. no text. odometer: 66,000.
Copy and paste in your email: c65d54e2648439ae9c32967d4b3d48f9@sale.craigslist.org

I have no personal interest or stake in the eventual sale of this 1964 Ford Fairlane Sport Coupe.
The Standard Catalog of American Cars, 1946-1975, edited by John Gunnell states 12,431 1964 Ford Fairlane Sport Coupes built.

'64 Fairlane Sport Coupe NH a.jpg

'64 Fairlane Sport Coupe NH b.jpg

'64 Fairlane Sport Coupe NH c.jpg

'64 Fairlane Sport Coupe NH d.jpg

• Like 4

Looks like a pretty nice car that can easily be brought back to stock. I am a little surprised it isn't 3 on the floor. I don't keep up on the prices of these, so I can't comment on whether this is a good deal or not. Should be pretty peppy with the 289. Looks like a downsized 1963 Ford coupe.

Lew Bachman

1957 Thunderbird

23 minutes ago, 1957Birdman said:

I am a little surprised it isn't 3 on the floor

They didn’t offer 3 speed floor shift.  
All transmission controls were on the column except for the 4 speed.  

Mustang was all floor shift, but not Fairlane or Falcon. 

• Like 3

This was my sister's first car. I thought that the styling on this was beautiful. Hers was grey with black interior. I don't understand why you don't see more of these in the market. This is the car that Ford took drag racing as the Thunderbolt with a 427. Nice looking car. GLWTS