For Sale: 1948 Studebaker Champion Deluxe 2dr Sedan - $6,950 - Rice Lake, WI - Not Mine

For Sale: 1948 Studebaker Champion Deluxe 2dr Sedan - $6,950 - Rice Lake, WI

1948 studebaker champion for sale by owner - Rice Lake, WI - craigslist
Seller's Description:

Selling our 1948 Studebaker Champion Deluxe, 2 door coupe. Very clean car, no rust. A New Mexico car by way of North Carolina - this little gem has been sitting in a Quonset Building with a concrete floor in southern Wisconsin for the past twelve years. It has a six-cylinder 2.8-liter flathead engine, 169.6 C.I.D. with 80 HP. 3-speed manual transmission, and whitewall tires. Interior is in very nice condition, and all the glass is intact. Has a split-view style of windshield and a split rear window. Very clean and rust-free undercarriage, and odometer reads 4,796 miles. (Has had four owners across four states, so not sure if that is accurate or not, or perhaps it has rolled over 100K once??) Color is Studebaker "Parkway Green". At some point the car has been repainted. Has some upgrades such as rear chrome gravel guards, built-in front turn signals, and an A.M. radio. Reminiscent of the class of the post-war Studebaker's exceptional design and trademark sleek styling. Bring a Trailer! * Comes with the original owner's manual from 1948. **P.S. It's been sitting for a decade, so we are currently in the process of getting it running again... $6,950.00. Thank you for looking.
Contact: call (715) 4-ten-3-9-9-one. Please leave message and your call will be returned promptly.
Copy and paste in your email: 1b85bbe40c9f3bc28a67d0f61a0588ea@sale.craigslist.org

I have no personal interest or stake in the eventual sale of this 1948 Studebaker Champion Deluxe 2dr Sedan

'48 Studebaker Champion WI a.jpg

'48 Studebaker Champion WI b.jpg

'48 Studebaker Champion WI c.jpg

'48 Studebaker Champion WI d.jpg

'48 Studebaker Champion WI e.jpg

'48 Studebaker Champion WI f.jpg

• Like 1