For Sale: 1969 Lincoln Continental 4dr Sedan - Project - $3,900 - Nampa, ID - Not Mine

For Sale: 1969 Lincoln Continental 4dr Sedan - Project - $3,900 - Nampa, ID

1969 lincoln continental for sale by owner - Meridian, ID - craigslist
Seller's Description:

1969 Lincoln Continental 4dr Sedan, V8 460 cubic inches engine. Dark blue leather interior with suicide doors.
Vehicle was garaged during the '80s and '90s but has been sitting in a field for about 20 years.
This land yacht definitely needs work! First of all, the hood latch is stuck shut and the hood doesn't open but don't worry it is a complete engine and vehicle. No one will attempt to open the hood unless you rebuild Lincoln's for a living. Sorry I can't risk damages. Bring a flashlight to see from underneath, the heavy engine is there!  The hood opens backwards so the latch is near the windshield and prone to body damage if trying to reach from above.  This is a 5000 lb vehicle and must be towed out.  Clean title in hand, same owner since early '80s.  Please call or text if interested.  Leave a message if no answer, thanks.
Copy and paste in your email: 979441b58f1b332fbbd7dee58bd9e7c1@sale.craigslist.org

I have no personal interest or stake in the eventual sale of this 1969 Lincoln Continental 4dr Sedan - Project.
The Standard Catalog of American Cars, 1946-1975, edited by John Gunnell states 29,351 1969 Lincoln Continental 4dr Sedans built.

'69 Lincoln Continental ID a.jpg

'69 Lincoln Continental ID b.jpg

'69 Lincoln Continental ID c.jpg

'69 Lincoln Continental ID d.jpg

'69 Lincoln Continental ID e.jpg

'69 Lincoln Continental ID f.jpg

'69 Lincoln Continental ID g.jpg

'69 Lincoln Continental ID h.jpg

'69 Lincoln Continental ID i.jpg

'69 Lincoln Continental ID j.jpg

'69 Lincoln Continental ID k.jpg

'69 Lincoln Continental ID l.jpg