For Sale: 1965 Ford Thunderbird Coupe, 69K miles - Project - $7,300 - Cumberland Center, ME - Not Mine

For Sale: 1965 Ford Thunderbird Coupe, 69K miles - Project - $7,300 - Cumberland Center, ME

1965 ford thunderbird coupe for sale by owner - Cumberland Center, ME - craigslist
Seller's Description:

Runs and drives well. Many new parts! New starter. New thermostat. New battery. New water pump. Needs headliner installed as seen in last picture. odometer: 69,963.
Copy and paste in your email: f2055bee8b073eb8afbc06b4da10965b@sale.craigslist.org

I have no personal interest or stake in the eventual sale of this 1965 Ford Thunderbird Coupe - Project.

'65 Thunderbird Coupe ME a.jpg

'65 Thunderbird Coupe ME b.jpg

'65 Thunderbird Coupe ME c.jpg

'65 Thunderbird Coupe ME d.jpg

'65 Thunderbird Coupe ME e.jpg

'65 Thunderbird Coupe ME ea.jpg

'65 Thunderbird Coupe ME f.jpg

Car is missing the Thunderbird emblem on the hood. Could have been involved in an accident. Need to check the front for repairs. Looks like a good car if you like black. If I bought it, I would pay to have the headliner installed and save my aching back.

Lew Bachman

1957 Thunderbird

• Like 1

6 hours ago, rocketraider said:

Is this one of those Fords that the windshield and back glass have to come out to replace a headliner?

I can't speak to that, rocket, but as the owner of a '65 Landau, I do know that the entire back of the interior and the metal package tray have to come out to change out the vinyl top. (Part of the headliner, as well.) A nightmare, to say the least. I'm going to sell my '65, so this car is a good frame of reference for asking price. Mine's a project, too, and projects don't bring much.