For Sale: 1941 Chevrolet Special Deluxe 2dr Coupe - $6,200 - Northfield, MN - Not Mine

For Sale: 1941 Chevrolet Special Deluxe 2dr Coupe - $6,200 - Northfield, MN

1941 Chevrolet Special Deluxe for sale by owner - Northfield, MN - craigslist
Seller's Description:

I have my Chevy up for sale. I’ve had it for a few years, and I knew the previous owner who had it for 10+ years. It runs good and starts right up. I had another 216 put in last summer from the same year car. I will include the one that was taken out. Suspect the timing gears went out in the old one. I also have a 235 from the early 60’s that the high school shop checked over and they thought it was sound. Can go with for an extra $250.
The shop also replaced a wheel cylinder and adjusted the brakes when they did that engine replacement. It’s pretty much original, except for the upholstery that looks to have been done at some time. It is really solid, only surface rust except for a small spot in what I think is called the inner rocker underneath. Good radial tires. Needs to have the brakes looked at again, they seem to be soft and pulls a little. The odometer probably has rolled over. When is the last time you saw one of these?
Asking $6200/obo.
Copy and paste in your email: 9755e0b8331a3fa199fcdd43f0d96315@sale.craigslist.org

I have no personal interest or stake in the eventual sale of this 1941 Chevrolet Special Deluxe 2dr Coupe.

'41 Chevrolet Special Deluxe MN a.jpg

'41 Chevrolet Special Deluxe MN b.jpg

'41 Chevrolet Special Deluxe MN c.jpg

'41 Chevrolet Special Deluxe MN d.jpg

'41 Chevrolet Special Deluxe MN e.jpg

'41 Chevrolet Special Deluxe MN f.jpg

'41 Chevrolet Special Deluxe MN g.jpg

'41 Chevrolet Special Deluxe MN h.jpg

'41 Chevrolet Special Deluxe MN i.jpg

'41 Chevrolet Special Deluxe MN j.jpg

'41 Chevrolet Special Deluxe MN k.jpg

'41 Chevrolet Special Deluxe MN l.jpg