For Sale: 1969 Buick Skylark Custom 2dr Hardtop - $9,000 - West Allis, WI - Not Mine

For Sale: 1969 Buick Skylark Custom 2dr Hardtop - $9,000 - West Allis, WI

1969 buick skylark custom for sale by owner - Milwaukee, WI - craigslist
Seller's Description:

1969 Buick Skylark Custom 350 V8 - All original. Needs minor bodywork on passenger side front fender (as you can see in the photo) other than that the car runs and drives good and has 104,000 miles. My asking price $9000/cash or trade, I will not respond to text and or emails call only.

I have no personal interest or stake in the eventual sale of this 1969 Buick Skylark Custom 2dr Hardtop.

'69 Buick Skylark WI a.jpg

'69 Buick Skylark WI b.jpg

'69 Buick Skylark WI c.jpg

'69 Buick Skylark WI d.jpg

'69 Buick Skylark WI e.jpg

'69 Buick Skylark WI f.jpg

'69 Buick Skylark WI g.jpg

'69 Buick Skylark WI h.jpg

Now if this were a '69 Chevelle, I think that buyers would be lining up to check this out. Pretty similar cars if I am not mistaken. Seems like a fair price if everything checks out. GLWTS

1 hour ago, kingrudy said:

Now if this were a '69 Chevelle, I think that buyers would be lining up to check this out. Pretty similar cars if I am not mistaken. Seems like a fair price if everything checks out. GLWTS

Except a chevelle is leaps and bounds better looking! I never like the rear quarters of these. Looks to clumsy for me. This does look like a pretty decent car though. Front fender looks like it was hit pretty good. I dont think the asking is out of line at all.

• Like 1

I’ve always liked those Buicks and this one looks very nice.  Needing body and paintwork on the fender isn’t the end of the earth, but I think $9k is all the money for it once you add in the cost of repair.