For Sale: 1949 Chevrolet Special Styleline 2dr Sedan, 28K miles. - $22,000 - Richmond, KY - Not Mine

For Sale: 1949 Chevrolet Special Styleline 2dr Sedan, 28K miles. - $22,000 - Richmond, KY

1949 chevy for sale by owner - Richmond, KY - craigslist
Seller's Description:

1949 Has been in original family sense new. 28,000 miles. No rust NO Bondo. Restored to original condition. The 216-motor has been rebuilt, and new clutch. Has been stored in climate-controlled building.
Copy and paste in your email: 6d151b2f15ee37939c06e7f591fc9799@sale.craigslist.org

I have no personal interest or stake in the eventual sale of this 1949 Chevrolet Special Styleline 2dr Sedan.

'49 Chevy KY a.jpg

'49 Chevy KY b.jpg

'49 Chevy KY c.jpg

'49 Chevy KY d.jpg

'49 Chevy KY e.jpg

'49 Chevy KY f.jpg

'49 Chevy KY g.jpg

• Like 1

As I clicked on headline for the post I thought this car had better be perfect for $22,500!  From the posted pictures it looks good but I don't think anything close to 20 grand is feasible.  Afterall this is a basic sedan with a 6 cylinder, a three on the tree and no radio. But it does have a heater!  Not much to go wrong here and probable pretty dependable..  That said probably looking at 17 grand??

• Like 1

I like this car, as a fan of Chevy products it’s reminds me of many of the Chevys I saw in my youth.  Most were just hard working every day cars for running the family around.  I bet this car, as a two door, was bought for thrift and not for sporty looks.  For sure I would like to know more about why it has low mileage.  I’m sure glad the owner has not loaded it up with JC Whitney doodads that would detract from this car’s simple but good looks.