1931Chrysler

A "Johnnie Cash" car (check out his song about making a car out of many makes) as near as I can tell, although mostly MOPAR circa 1930/31. Radiator shell appears to be 1931 Chrysler CM6, front fenders likely Dodge and coupe body has Chrysler and other Mopar appearance. Split windshield began in 1932 for Chryslers. Dash I don't recognize but appears correct for body. I'm sure K31 will tell you what every part came off!! 

Posted (edited)

Looks to be a 1932 Chrysler CI6 (one of 2,913 built) with 1955/56 Dodge instruments and a 1958 Ford steering wheel. Possibly 1968 MoPar magnum wheels. Maybe 1940 Willys taillights. Yes, the op says it does not have the original engine in it.

Edited by keiser31 (see edit history)
  • Like 4

3 hours ago, Gunsmoke said:

A "Johnnie Cash" car (check out his song about making a car out of many makes) as near as I can tell, although mostly MOPAR circa 1930/31. Radiator shell appears to be 1931 Chrysler CM6, front fenders likely Dodge and coupe body has Chrysler and other Mopar appearance. Split windshield began in 1932 for Chryslers. Dash I don't recognize but appears correct for body. I'm sure K31 will tell you what every part came off!! 

Look like 1932 Chrysler CI6 front fenders to me.

1932 Chrysler-series-six-ci-rumble-seat-coupe.jpg

Posted (edited)

Headlamps are incorrect for the car in question. A serial number on the passenger side door jamb will narrow the year of production down.

Edited by keiser31 (see edit history)

I think K31 has it pretty much pinned down. fairly rare and desirable car, and should be a good candidate for a return to original factory specs, be a shame to see it hot-rodded, especially to the folks here on AACA..  

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
Posted (edited)
On 5/3/2024 at 5:59 PM, Indiana1931Chrysler said:

I'm trying to figure out what model I have. My dad bought in 1980 and never touched it.  It does not have original motor is all I know.

20240428_150823.jpg

20240428_150754.jpg

20231021_175000.jpg

Have you found the answer? I love sports the most and I am also a student with it. And I get bad grades in my studies. I found a solution for that, I went online and after a few minutes I found a solution. the solution is https://ukwritings.com/assignment-service ukwritings. they are a writing service provider that will write for you. I ordered the job and was surprised when I saw it, it was so good. If you are like me, you can visit them to find a solution..

Have you found the answer?

Edit: Thanks for replying.

Edited by JosephSatterlee (see edit history)