Horse drawn wagons, carriages, buggies etc. Need help to identify, etc.

My late Uncle loved antique farm equipment and he got into horse wagons etc. I am looking for some people who know much more about these items to help me out. I know one is a Studebaker, one is Amish, and one is a doctors buggy I believe and not sure on others.  Since his passing I'm trying to help my Aunt take care of some of the items. Any help with some knowledge about these items would be appreciated.

wagon3.jpg

amish1.jpg

amish2.jpg

amish3.jpg

buggy1.jpg

buggy2.jpg

stoughton1.jpg

stoughton2.jpg

stoughton4.jpg

stoughton5.jpg

stoughton6.jpg

stoughton7.jpg

stoughton8.jpg

stoughton9.jpg

stoughton10.jpg

stoughton11.jpg

stoughton12.jpg

stoughton13.jpg

stoughton14.jpg

wagon1.jpg

wagon2.jpg

• Like 1

Great pictures but you need to go back and flip them so that we can view then easier, then you may get some people who are willing to help you i your quest.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

I live in Lancaster county where the Amish wagons are quite common.  The car behind the wagon would be of interest to people on this forum.

94B57199-1F35-4857-9C1A-0EE7B264EECD.jpeg

• Like 2

36 minutes ago, bluwater101 said:

The car is a plymouth and was my Grandpa's been stored in this spot since I think like 68. I could get information on it if you like.

Looks like it might be a 1939 Plymouth.  You could post more information here if you plan to sell it.

• Peter Gariepy changed the title to Horse drawn wagons, carriages, buggies etc. Need help to identify, etc.