Max Merritt acquires Bill Hirsch inventory

Den41Buick

Basically they are taking all of the Hirsch existing Packard inventory and tooling.  Hubcap and other parts.  They expect to be able to fill orders in the June time frame from what I read.  As the universe of suppliers for a lot of prewar cars gets a bit smaller good news on the Packard front, I think.  Always do well with these guys...

1 hour ago, alsancle said:

I hope they start making the hubcaps again.

AJ their update focused on hubcap stock and production assuming demand is their.  My originals are not horrible but having bought a set from Hirsch before I know they are very high quality.  Thinking about a new set  of caps and rings.  Your car would look nice with those whether you go with www (I would imagine common for the model) or BW.  Any luck finding wheels?

52 minutes ago, Steve_Mack_CT said:

AJ their update focused on hubcap stock and production assuming demand is their.  My originals are not horrible but having bought a set from Hirsch before I know they are very high quality.  Thinking about a new set  of caps and rings.  Your car would look nice with those whether you go with www (I would imagine common for the model) or BW.  Any luck finding wheels?

Steve,  I have the unrestored hubcaps and trim rings somewhere.  But they need a lot of work.  I have had my eye open and if a 40 180 complete car with good wheels, rings and hubcaps came up cheap enough I might bite.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Hello
I'm looking hubcaps to Buick special 40 from year 1938.
@kar3516 forwarded me to this topic.
Do they have hubcaps for buicks? 
By the way, I am attaching a screenshot from the attachment from the first post

image.jpeg.ebcdf8ddef1b354c5f2621fffc1a92cc.jpeg