For Sale: 1949 Studebaker Champion 3-pass. Businessman Coupe - Project - $6,200 - Shrewsbury, MA - Not Mine - Minor Price Reduction to $5,900: 9-28-2024.

For Sale: 1949 Studebaker Champion 3-pass. Businessman Coupe - Project - $6,200 - Shrewsbury, MA - Minor Price Reduction to $5,900: 9-28-2024. See Current Link with phone number Below.

1949 Studebaker Champion. for sale by owner - Shrewsbury, MA - craigslist
Seller's Description:

1949 Studebaker Champion. 2 Door Businessman Coupe. 3 passenger-NO back seat! Only 1642 of these were made. Very solid car. Always garaged. Have from visor for windshield. Great addition for the antique car collector.
Copy and paste in your email: e56cbebf9b1a3346b015b5dfea11ddb7@sale.craigslist.org

I have no personal interest or stake in the eventual sale of this 1949 Studebaker Champion 3-pass. Businessman Coupe - Project.

'49 Studebaker bus cpe MA a.jpg

'49 Studebaker bus cpe MA b.jpg

'49 Studebaker bus cpe MA c.jpg

'49 Studebaker bus cpe MA d.jpg

'49 Studebaker bus cpe MA e.jpg

Edited by 58L-Y8
Minor Price Reduction to $5,900: 9-28-2024. Crossed out the dead CL link and old price. (see edit history)

1 minute ago, alsancle said:

I like 3 windows.   As a graduate of Shrewsbury HS class of 82 I wonder if I know the seller?

A.J.:

You might, make contact to find out. 

These little Studebaker Champion business coupes have the most extreme proportions since the firewall-to-front-axle plane is so short, something like only 13 inches.  They look even more extreme than the Mopar business coupes.

Steve

AJ, if you buy that, I’m gonna slap you up side the head……..with a 2x4………..with nails sticking out of it!

• Haha 2

• 58L-Y8 changed the title to For Sale: 1949 Studebaker Champion 3-pass. Businessman Coupe - Project - $6,200 - Shrewsbury, MA - Not Mine - Minor Price Reduction to $5,900: 9-28-2024.

Still Available, Minor Price Reduction to $5,900: 9-28-2024.

1949 Studebaker Champion. for sale by owner - Shrewsbury, MA - craigslist
Seller's Description:

1949 Studebaker Champion. 2 Door Businessman Coupe. 3 passenger-NO back seat! Only 1642 of these were made. Very solid steel car. Always garaged. Have from visor for windshield. Have the motor also. Great addition for the antique car collector. Does NOT run and NEEDS restoration. NO Shipping and serious inquiries only please!
Copy and paste in your email: eecf52167ae73844a7948b65653f2112@sale.craigslist.org

'49 Studebaker Champion business coupe MA a.jpg

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, alsancle said:

Neat.  Does CL downgrade the pictures or were they taken with a flip phone?

A.J.:

Here's the CL photo before cropping and sharpening, looks to be a flip phone that needs the fingerprint wiped off the lens.  These little Champion business coupes are 'cab-forward' in the extreme. 

Steve

'49 Studebaker Champion business coupe MA b.jpg

• Like 1