Old farm trailer with a Buick front axle

ragtop00

I just picked up an old farm trailer with a Buick front axle bolted so it can't turn, 5.5x16" tires, 12 wood spokes with steel rims. Can you tell me what year(s) and if it has any value? All I need is a nurse trailer to hold a IBC water tote.IMG_7696.jpg

Pictures?

17 hours ago, ragtop00 said:

I just picked up an old farm trailer with a Buick front axle bolted so it can't turn, 5.5x16" tires, 12 wood spokes with steel rims. Can you tell me what year(s) and if it has any value? All I need is a nurse trailer to hold a IBC water tote.IMG_7696.jpg

• Like 2

On 4/4/2024 at 7:17 PM, ragtop00 said:

As Larry said, photos are a must in order for anyone to help you.

Also, you may want to update the nurse trailer example you posted since it's not loading apparently. 

Good luck

That's better. IMHO use it for a trailer. The wheels have been cut down and 16" rims fitted.  Looks like later 20's from the thickness of the spokes and looks like it had front wheel brakes.

• Like 1