1972 Honda Z600 Coupe $18,000

I don't know about the price given the "custom work" but these definitely have a following, and are reportedly a lot of fun to drive. (more pics in ad) 

https://sfbay.craigslist.org/nby/cto/d/santa-rosa-1972-honda-z600-coupe-rare/7732988038.html

1972 Honda Z600 restored oem with custom color and interior. Runs great with very low miles, under 1000 miles on this rebuild. Please come and view with your own eyes and listen to it run then take it for a drive. Please do your homework on this car and have a look at what they are selling for and what prices are for parts if you can find them. Complete list of items done on car. Basically, everything has been done. Interested parties only reply please. I don’t need help selling and I’m not in a hurry to sell. Weekend driver mostly.
Please send any questions and I’ll get back to you asap.
Please don’t send low ball offers as they will be deleted. For those that want a VIDEO of car, please reach out.
Very rare car and these cars will be harder to find. I might consider trade for equal value or something interesting but no motorcycles. Thanks for looking. $18000

00202_f0e8fkkNZS8_0CI0t2_600x450.jpg00W0W_blN19sCNoGD_0t20CI_600x450.jpg00a0a_hNWgKWs0aFv_0t20CI_600x450.jpg00202_eKeyK4ploN5_0CI0t2_600x450.jpg00b0b_gqeUAWbIOew_0CI0t2_600x450.jpg

Seriously, its Japanese. Honda and several of the other Japanese brands were good at this. The early Civic is about the same shape but bigger and those are downright roomy :lol:. The AZ600 is about as good as it can be considering the size. Front seat all the way back does make the back seat useless, and it was almost useless in the first place. The only car I ever recall sticking my head out of the sunroof on was an Oldsmobile.

• Like 1