1957 Buick Century Rear U-Joint Part Number?

Yohdda

Hello,

I need to replace my rear U-Joint on my 57 Century 4dr hardtop and I am looking for a replacement as this one is shot.  

What is the current model number to replace this U Joint?

I have searched and a 534G or 234 was the replacement part, but the cups are too big.  We went to the parts store with the old one and measured it and nothing matches.  If anyone knows, please let me know.  

Thank you,

Jason

Edited by Yohdda (see edit history)

• Yohdda changed the title to 1957 Buick Century Rear U-Joint Part Number?

There are two types for 57-60 Buicks, Saginaw and Spicer. You may look into the catalog of CARS or OlsBuickparts, and you see the difference and you can order from there which one you need. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 3/23/2024 at 3:23 PM, Yohdda said:

Hello,

I need to replace my rear U-Joint on my 57 Century 4dr hardtop and I am looking for a replacement as this one is shot.  

What is the current model number to replace this U Joint?

I have searched and a 534G or 234 was the replacement part, but the cups are too big.  We went to the parts store with the old one and measured it and nothing matches.  If anyone knows, please let me know.  

Thank you,

Jason

I have a couple extra ones new, not sure which style, but if you PM with size of yours I'll let you know if I have the one you need, if you want.  Not looking to get rich on them. 

• Like 1