For Sale: 1926 Diamond T Truck - Project - $8,500 - Goreville IL - Not Mine - SOLD!!!

For Sale: 1926 Diamond T Truck - Project - $8,500 - Goreville IL - SOLD!!!

1926 Diamond T model t for sale by owner - Goreville, IL - craigslist
Seller's Description:

My Diamond T has the Hercules 4-cylinder engine with a 4-speed transmission. Runs, drives, stops. Doesn't smoke. New tires, new fan belt, new hoses, new gaskets throughout, reground valves and valve seats, rebuilt carburetor, rebuilt starter, magneto was taken apart and cleaned, generator works, oil and amp gauges work, gas tank taken out and cleaned, dropped oil pan for inspection and cylinder walls were excellent, much more. Transmission inspection plates were taken off for inspection and everything excellent. This truck was purchased new by the Williams Hardware Company of Streator Illinois. So, it didn't have any abusive type of work. Body and frame are solid. As in the picture you can see that the top needs reworked and some seat work. It has all of the Diamond T ID plates on the truck and chassis. I have an extra set of doors that will go with the truck. I Have good title. Located in Southern Illinois. Call and TALK to me if you're serious. No Texting.

For Sale or possible trade: I'm willing to trade in plus cash for a excellent mechanical condition vintage antique 1938 to 1942 sedan car. Don't need a show car.
Copy and paste in your email: 363e29f0e73d315db10e21ecbb9cbea6@sale.craigslist.org

I have no personal interest or stake in the eventual sale of this 1926 Diamond T Truck - Project.

'26 Diamond T IL a.jpg

'26 Diamond T IL b.jpg

'26 Diamond T IL c.jpg

'26 Diamond T IL d.jpg

'26 Diamond T IL e.jpg

'26 Diamond T IL f.jpg

'26 Diamond T IL m.jpg

'26 Diamond T IL g.jpg

'26 Diamond T IL h.jpg

'26 Diamond T IL i.jpg

'26 Diamond T IL j.jpg

'26 Diamond T IL k.jpg

'26 Diamond T IL l.jpg

Edited by 58L-Y8
SOLD!!! (see edit history)
  • Like 1

• 4 months later...
  • 58L-Y8 changed the title to For Sale: 1926 Diamond T Truck - Project - $8,500 - Goreville IL - Not Mine - SOLD!!!