Need help to identify this old roadster body with wooden firewall. Pre 1915? What make / model is it?

Dooring

I got this old roadster body out of Oregon a couple months ago. All that I have is what is pictured. Looks like it had a wooden firewall. I was told it was thought to be an American built two seater roadster. Looks like it could be a cloverleaf design to me. Any help to ID would be awesome. Thank you 

IMG_3995.JPG

IMG_3987.JPG

IMG_3988.JPG

IMG_3981.JPG

IMG_3998.JPG

IMG_3997.JPG

IMG_3984.JPG

IMG_3979.JPG

IMG_4003.JPG

5 hours ago, Dooring said:

Thanks for the response. The side profile of the Briscoe looks a lot like it. But the backend is different on the Briscoe's I've seen.

s-l1600 (40).jpg

While this is certainly similar, There is no trunk door, and the forward lower corner of the door is square, whereas the one in question is radiused. Maybe just a year or two off?

18 minutes ago, 54Coupe said:

While this is certainly similar, There is no trunk door, and the forward lower corner of the door is square, whereas the one in question is radiused. Maybe just a year or two off?

Or it could be a 2 seat roadster body, and it could be something altogether different… it’s about as close as I could get with how little is there.

• Like 1

Hmmm very interesting. I believe the backend/trunk is actually the best thing to possibly identify this vehicle. I would be inclined to believe it’s a cloverleaf body as well but it’s possible it’s not. Give me a couple days and I’ll see if I can narrow it down for you it’s gonna be tough but not necessarily impossible. Also I doesn’t appear to be a cheap car like a model t but doesn’t appear to be a very expensive car either from what i can see. Cole had a clover leaf body but I think that’s a wider looking car but I’ll look into it. I hope someone can identify this properly if I’m not able.