Diamondback Classics Free Shipping in April

Thanks Bill,

Diamondback I tires are available in my size. However, the coupon was unsuccessful.

Only one Auburn Premium available in 14", not my size. However, I added that one to their Cart and "Coupon successfully applied. Still $303 shipping to Canada via FEDEX! Then there's mounting and balancing at a tire shop, more $$$!

BSWs from Walmart?

image.png.2bd7bffaa74043aa52be85d1a0340bac.png

Edited by XframeFX (see edit history)

19 minutes ago, XframeFX said:

Thanks Bill,

Diamondback I tires are available in my size. However, the coupon was unsuccessful.

Only one Auburn Premium available in 14", not my size. However, I added that one to their Cart and "Coupon successfully applied. Still $303 shipping to Canada via FEDEX! Then there's mounting and balancing at a tire shop, more $$$!

BSWs from Walmart?

image.png.2bd7bffaa74043aa52be85d1a0340bac.png

Hi John,

I am guessing that the free shipping probably only applies to the lower 48. I did not see it mentioned in the e-mail. You might want to call them and see what they could do.

Bill

• Thanks 1

How do the WWs on the new Diamondback tires hold up? I put Hankook on one of the 72s last year and was dismayed at how brown they were and stayed after a lot of clean up. In fact, now staring at them for 60 seconds I am convinced they get browner before my very eyes. 

Meanwhile all the old rubber has nice, bright whitewalls...

9 hours ago, WildcatMN said:

How do the WWs on the new Diamondback tires hold up? I put Hankook on one of the 72s last year and was dismayed at how brown they were and stayed after a lot of clean up. In fact, now staring at them for 60 seconds I am convinced they get browner before my very eyes. 

Meanwhile all the old rubber has nice, bright whitewalls...

I finally gave up the fight with the brown whitewalls. I bit the bullet and ordered Diamondbacks last year. They make the tires to your specifications and vulcanize the whitewall to the tire with a barrier between the whitewall and the tire to prevent the leeching of the brown into the whitewall. I am very happy with the ride, the look and the whitewalls that stay white.

Bill

• Riviera63 changed the title to Diamondback Classics Free Shipping in April