What does this seat fit?

Junk Poor

I was thinking Fischer Body Company. They were a general coach builder officially founded in 1908, and built bodies for numerous automakers of the era for several years. In the brass era of model T Fords, they were one of the top five suppliers for Ford's model T, providing common touring car bodies as well as the rare early coupes and I believe town cars. When Ford brought out the famous center-door sedan in 1915, Fischer built many of those for a number of years. Ford, even after moving the majority of body building inhouse by 1920, continued using some Fischer bodies even until after Fischer became part of the General Motors empire. 

If I recall correctly, the body on my 1924 model T Ford coupe was a Fischer body (according to the builder's date and coding information stamped into the floorboard risers).

Clearly, this is not a Ford body of that era. But it could be from almost any larger other automobile from the Detroit area around 1910. Fuller Buggy Company could be a possibility, however, having researched Fuller some years ago, I consider that somewhat unlikely.

The "F B Co" stamping in the wood looks very much like the early model T's body stampings I have seen on original known Fischer bodied Ts. 

5 hours ago, wayne sheldon said:

I was thinking Fischer Body Company. They were a general coach builder officially founded in 1908, and built bodies for numerous automakers of the era for several years. In the brass era of model T Fords, they were one of the top five suppliers for Ford's model T, providing common touring car bodies as well as the rare early coupes and I believe town cars. When Ford brought out the famous center-door sedan in 1915, Fischer built many of those for a number of years. Ford, even after moving the majority of body building inhouse by 1920, continued using some Fischer bodies even until after Fischer became part of the General Motors empire. 

If I recall correctly, the body on my 1924 model T Ford coupe was a Fischer body (according to the builder's date and coding information stamped into the floorboard risers).

Clearly, this is not a Ford body of that era. But it could be from almost any larger other automobile from the Detroit area around 1910. Fuller Buggy Company could be a possibility, however, having researched Fuller some years ago, I consider that somewhat unlikely.

The "F B Co" stamping in the wood looks very much like the early model T's body stampings I have seen on original known Fischer bodied Ts. 

I think you are right and Fischer Body Company would be a better fit for the stamping considering that they were general coach builders.

A couple other things I noticed. It’s from a 3 door car, with no door on the right hand side. Does this mean it was from a car with shift levers on the outside of the drivers compartment?
The rear doors open to the rear. Aka suicide doors.

What do the round top prop rod sockets tell us?