Build sheet

The options of the vehicle are detailed in the center section, with the option codes.  The upper section will detail the particular components the car was built with, standard equipment and optional items.  Either as an option code (i.e., L77 Engine) or by the

letter codes on the parts tags attached to some components.  Springs, wiring harnesses, etc.

What vehicle is this sheet for?

Enjoy!

NTX5467

I mistakenly put "1967 Buick LeSabre model listings" into Google and it found a Team Buick website page for the 1967 Buicks.  Prices, production figures, and the order codes they used in 1967.  In 1967, the codes were a letter and number, compared to what is on your build sheet, but I suspect they can loosely correspond.  I did not find such a page in the 1968 Buick page in Team Buick.

There is even a link to get into the factory service manual or download the file with one for a small amount of money, if desired.

Team Buick is at www.teambuick.com, but can also be accessed from these Buick forums, at the bottom of the forum list.  Quicker to just go to the bottom of the list of Buick Forums on this AACA website to get to the "Home" page and all of the listings it has on it.

In the General Information section of the service manual, it has enough pages to detail the various cut levels of the keys, which removes a lot of the mystery of how to cut keys!

Enjoy!

NTX5467

Edited by NTX5467 (see edit history)
  • Like 1

I believe the codes used in the top part of your sheet can be found in the specification pages in the factory service manual. 

Alternately you may find them in the first pages at the lead of each section within the manual.

• Like 2