2024 LONG ISLAND CHAPTER 44TH ANNUAL SHOW, MAY 26TH, WANTAGH TRAIN STATION, NY

The Long Island chapter is having our 44th All Buick car show.

It will be held at the Wantagh train station commuter parking lot, same as prior years.

Judging is Driver Popular Choice

Hours are 8am to 1pm Trophy presentation, Sunday May 26th

Rain date is June 9th

CHANGES FOR 2024

All Cars Classed in 11 Classes  (SpecialSkylark & GS class and Turbo, T-type, GN class)

Opel cars will be accepted in decade classes

Trophy's to be Awarded at 1pm (Earlier ending of show) New Trophy Design same as 2023 

These changes were put in place to make the show more enjoyable for all participants!

For more info or day of show contact Marty 516-606-4620 or visit website libuickclub.org

WE HOPE TO SEE YOU THERE

• Like 4

• 3 weeks later...

I got into collecting old cars in 1964, have belonged to many local clubs here on long island, even started a local region of a national car club, the L.I. Chapter of the BCA is one of the nicest most caring car clubs I have ever belonged to since I bought my 1940 Roadmaster model 71c over a decade ago. This is a GREAT SHOW.

• Like 5

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Great Little show ( 80 ish Buicks usually ) --- All Long Island Buicks should come out to this show...

I don't remember ever seeing an Opel there ?!? But Sal has brought his 1929  Marquette there a few times....

^^^ Walt ^^^ If you are going , let me know---  I will come down , to finally officially meet you --- Craig....

Edited by mobileparts (see edit history)
  • Like 1