Empathetic Buick Dealership Parts Department personnel needed (now resolved)

Hi all,

I need to contact the parts department of a Buick dealership with the VIN from my 1997 Buick Riviera. From the VIN they should be able to work out the correct GM part number for the remote control transponder that I am seeking.

My understanding is there are three different frequencies used in that year and it must be the correct frequency to work.

The one transponder supplied with the Riviera is an aftermarket unit from North Coast Keyless however they need the correct part number to supply one.

From that part number I should be able to source the correct part.

Does a member of this forum work in a dealership or have such a contact who would be willing to help?

We don’t have Buick Dealerships here in Australia and our Holden Dealers would not have access to the necessary resources.

Thanks in advance,

Rodney 😀😀😀😀😀😀

IMG_6708.jpeg

IMG_6706.jpeg

IMG_6670.png

Edited by rodneybeauchamp
Problem resolved (see edit history)

8 hours ago, 62Lesabre said:

I work at a Chevy Dealer but its still all the same with GM. Send me the VIN ill see what I can find. 

Message sent, many thanks

Rodney 😀😀😀😀😀

On 1/17/2024 at 8:47 AM, 62Lesabre said:

OEM Part Number for the Fob is 25678792 and frequency is 315mhz according to my parts dept guy. 

Thank you so much. Going to make ordering one of these much easier than now!

appreciate your quick response.

Rodney 😀😀😀😀😀

• Like 1

• rodneybeauchamp changed the title to Empathetic Buick Dealership Parts Department personnel needed (now resolved)