1955 Chrysler, not mine.

• 4 weeks later...
On 12/30/2023 at 6:32 AM, Xander Wildeisen said:

I looked at this car.  The guy is fixed on getting over 6000 buckaroos for it.  It is rusted out under the doors, floorboards, back stainless behind the rear window, and in the front hood and cowl area. The chrome is pitted, and the left front headlight ring is broken. It is a complete car, but will need a lot of work.  I offered $4500, he declined the offer.  I feel I was to high with my offer, and after thinking about it, grateful that he declined. I just really want a 1955 Chrysler Windsor or a New Yorker 2 door.  But I prefer to find a rust free car, running or not...

• Like 2

It cost nothing to look, and if you can separate your desire to purchase one. And apply your knowledge of looking at the overall condition of the car. Weighing the pros and cons of every car you look at. You will find a quality car that lands in the condition and price you want. Knowing your on the hunt for one, I bet someone on here might stumble across a good buy. I will tag a 55 for sale on this post when I see one.

• Like 1