65 Riviera being auctioned - ends Dec 11/2023

Desmc14

I think you're right... it may be a questionable site.... geez... sorry gents!

Lots of cars or at least photos of cars...

The link dies after the auction on that vehicle ends.

This one - auction ends tomorrow... is it legitimate? I'm not sure. I tried calling a few times... voice mail..

But it doesn't answer with a business name... just not available... so quite possibly, it's a scam site.

https://repovault.us/product/1977-ford-bronco/

20 hours ago, SwedeDownUnderR63 said:

You can also lookup the registration of the domain which in this case seems to be in December 2023. So rather fresh which would get me to look elsewhere.

Good day.

For what it's worth, a quick search of the parent company "Walsh Technology Associates, LLC, appears to indicate that they trademarked RepoVault in October 2015 with the following text describing their 'Goods & Services'

--

Connecting buyers and sellers of financial assets; Financial intermediary services, namely, facilitating the channeling of funds between lenders and borrowers by connecting those with a financial surplus with those having a financial deficit

--

Source: https://trademarks.justia.com/867/98/repovault-86798896.html

Not really sure technically, what all that means, and/or why it took so long from inception (2015) to an actual website (2023), but without doing a deeper dive on Walsh Technology Associates, LLC, it appears that the parent company may be legit. Most scams pop up overnight, this initiative (RepoVault) appears to be eight years in the making. But as with anything these days, due diligence is paramount and as always 'caveat emptor' (buyer beware). They do seem to have a decent inventory.

Later,

• Like 3