For Sale: 1985 Buick LeSabre 4dr Sedan, 87K miles - $4,500 - Madison, NH - Not Mine

For Sale: 1985 Buick LeSabre 4dr Sedan, 87K miles - $4,500 - Madison, NH

1985 Buick LeSabre for sale by owner - Silver Lake, NH - craigslist
Seller's Description:

1985 Buick LeSabre, one owner, 87,000 miles, 4-door, black, runs great, always garaged, new tires, $2,500 recent work, $4,500 or best offer.
Copy and paste in your email: 6a46cbe2e40f3b19bfa050d7fc58117b@sale.craigslist.org

I have no personal interest or stake in the eventual sale of this 1985 Buick LeSabre 4dr Sedan.

'85 Buick LeSabre NH a.jpg

'85 Buick LeSabre NH b.jpg

'85 Buick LeSabre NH c.jpg

'85 Buick LeSabre NH d.jpg

'85 Buick LeSabre NH e.jpg

'85 Buick LeSabre NH f.jpg

Rare and excellent color combo!  Poor presentation.  Paint condition is suspect but hard to determine when wet.  This is a Limited "Collectors Edition" (featuring the interior out of the 1984 and earlier Park Avenue), though the unique hood ornament is missing.  Might clean up nicely.  Never seen a Limited with these base wheel covers on it.  Most had wires or alloys.  Too bad they didn't list it for $2k before they put $2500 into it.  

19 hours ago, cjmarzoli said:

This is a Limited "Collectors Edition" (featuring the interior out of the 1984 and earlier Park Avenue), though the unique hood ornament is missing.

I noticed the upgraded interior right away.  I like these cars, however, this one should get a closer look if you're seriously interested as the details are thin in the ad...