Question for 1955 Buick Special 46R door weatherstrip seals

RUDDY1

Hello all, I hope someone can help me with the door seals on my 1955 Buick 46R. Both doors are missing the rubber seals ( they came off when they were painted and only have small pieces left ) and I would like to replace them with new matching ones. Who should I buy them from? I've been looking on ebay for some sellers but I'm not sure which one to buy according to the old part number ( 10.694 ). I can see small drill marks in some places on the doors but I don't see any places for metal lugs to attach the seals. I've been looking through some open front door photos on the internet, but I've seen several different gasket attachments there as well. I'd be very interested in fitting the gasket marked "B" in the attachment, because I don't see where is the place. Any help is much appreciated. Ruddy

46R front door.jpg

'55 Buick 46R.jpg

Weatherstrip No..jpg

Hello, thanks for the help everyone. During my searches I found out that weather seals for doors have an earlier and later time classification. The earlier seal has a metal addition the later one is just glued on ( no metal tab ) Unfortunately there is no date or chassis number given as to when the change is from. Where can I find information on this?