Buick 1939

jorgen sundberg

Have you purchased a 1939 model 66C Buick?

In Sweden or near by?

We like photos!

Model 66C 4 passenger 2-dr Conv Coupe w/Opera Seat  (320 ci engine)

66 = Series 60 Century 2 door (46 would be series 40 2 door)

C = convertible

790 made plus 60 exported (66CX)

Body 823

823th body/car body from the assembly plant

Style39 4667

39 = model year

4 = Buick (1 = Chev, 2 = Ponti,  3= Oldsmobile)

6= 60 series [the big 320ci engine]

67 = 2 door convertible body  (27 is a 2 door coupe, 19 is a 4 door sedan)

Trim 770 = Blue leather (for models 61 & 66 only)

Edited by 1939_Buick (see edit history)
  • Like 1

I think I talked to you last summer and if I remember correctly your 66c was from Denmark. 1939-Buick did a great job explaining the codes that remain on your data plate. 

The good news is reproduction data plates are available and the plates from the company Back East are excellent. Myself or other members on this website can provide you with additional codes missing on your  plate.

Hada

Leif  

• Like 2

20 hours ago, buick looks fine for 39 said:

I think I talked to you last summer and if I remember correctly your 66c was from Denmark. 1939-Buick did a great job explaining the codes that remain on your data plate. 

The good news is reproduction data plates are available and the plates from the company Back East are excellent. Myself or other members on this website can provide you with additional codes missing on your  plate.

Hada

Leif  

AG Backeast retired and sold the business. New owner does not seem to be operating  the business

datatags.com

https://forums.cadillaclasalleclub.org/index.php?topic=169325.0