For Sale: 1969 Mercury Marquis 429 2dr Hardtop, 429, 51K miles - Project - $9,500 - Wausau, WI - Not Mine

For Sale: 1969 Mercury Marquis 2dr Hardtop, 429, 51K miles - Project - $9,500 - Wausau, WI

1969 mercury marquis for sale by owner - Wausau, WI - craigslist
Seller's Description:

This Mercury Marquis was sold new at Rosemurgy Ford Wausau. The frame and floors are solid with some rust low on the body. The engine was rebuilt last winter and has a larger cam, upgraded pushrods, roller rockers, and studs. It also has a 650 Holly on an Edelbrock dual plane intake, a modernized one wire distributor, and new dual exhaust. It has a new radiator that works well with the original transmission cooler. The C6 3 speed automatic has been serviced and remains otherwise stock. The paint is original with the biggest problem area being the hood. The vinyl top is original and in great condition. Interior is good with some signs of wear and some holes in the headliner. Vehicle comes with original intake, carb, cam, air cleaner, and an extra wheel. The extra wheel is a bias ply winter tire from Kmart with two white pinstripes. It has a date code from 1982 and is in good shape while not being serviceable.  The car drives well on modern radial tires. It is in very good mechanical condition and needs paint and body work to become show quality. odometer: 51000
Copy and paste in your email: 63fd1ab2ec5933d2ac52b4a92c3f31c5@sale.craigslist.org

I have no personal interest or stake in the eventual sale of this 1969 Mercury Marquis 2dr Hardtop.

'69 Mercury Marquis WI a.jpg

'69 Mercury Marquis WI b.jpg

'69 Mercury Marquis WI c.jpg

'69 Mercury Marquis WI d.jpg

'69 Mercury Marquis WI e.jpg

'69 Mercury Marquis WI f.jpg

'69 Mercury Marquis WI g.jpg

'69 Mercury Marquis WI h.jpg

'69 Mercury Marquis WI i.jpg

• Like 1