Opel Welcome at the Buick Club of America National Meet Strongsville, OH July 10-13, 2024!

Smartin

The Buick Club of America would like to formally invite the Opel world to join us at our next national meet! We are creating a specific 400 point class for Opels 12 years and older (just like we do for the Buicks), and if there is sufficient interest, we can split into more. There is currently class for unrestored cars 25 years and older. We also have modified judging for those who have made their car unique to their liking!

That said, we would be very interested to gather one or more qualified people who are knowledgeable about these cars to help judge the 400 point class. As assistant head judge in the BCA, we work very hard to make sure the cars are judged effectively and correctly. That means finding qualified judges. We are also open to bringing in new judges who would like to get their feet wet in the program was well!

If you would like to display or have your car judged, there is a requirement to be a BCA member in good standing.

Here is a link to the BCA website to join:

You can find a link to the 2024 national meet in the website as well, but here is a direct link: 2024 National Meet

On that website, you will find all the information you need regarding that event. Hotels, how to register, events and tours, etc.

We are very excited to welcome any Opel owners and enthusiasts to the club! Please let me know if you have any questions or concerns, and I will make sure it's handled quickly. Feel free to spread the word that our door is open. We would love nothing more than to see this venture as a success!

Edited by Smartin (see edit history)
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

• 2 months later...

1969 Kadett Wagon - tried for Morgantown, PA - wish us luck for Strongsville, OH!

• Like 2

18 hours ago, AC Fuhrman said:

1969 Kadett Wagon - tried for Morgantown, PA - wish us luck for Strongsville, OH!

I hope you will be able to bring it. My college girlfriend had a '69 Kadett Rallye. I haven't seen a Kadett of any kind in the flesh since we broke up in '76.

Edited by Machine Gun (see edit history)
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

It's a race against the clock but here the 69 Opel we hope to have at Ohio.

And our trusty 92 Roadmaster...

Oscar the Opel.jpg

Oscar the Roadmaster.jpg

• Like 2

• 1 month later...