1955 Oldsmobile Holiday Sedan - $11,995 (Tehachapi CA)

https://bakersfield.craigslist.org/ctd/d/tehachapi-1955-oldsmobile-holiday-sedan/7666601507.html

1955 Oldsmobile Holiday 4 door Hardtop. 2 owner car. Fun car to have to cruise around town or take to cars & coffee . Runs & drives. Does need a little tlc. Pretty much all stock car. No financing available on this beauty.(661) 823-4877

00k0k_lKYOtJhPtQW_0x20i8_1200x900.jpg

00t0t_3lBhLErxynt_0x20sc_1200x900.jpg

01212_kJRSEKjMJow_0ro0t2_1200x900.jpg

00303_8fPDst9RNwi_0lM0t2_1200x900.jpg

00k0k_ltxUDGUh6nP_0lM0t2_1200x900.jpg

00o0o_cqYZlBws4r6_0x20oM_1200x900.jpg

• Like 2

55 Olds was my first car that I bought with lawn mowing money ($50). I sure loved that car, it was a pleasure to drive and plenty of room for the whole gang, or double dates. I thought that the dash on this car was absolutely beautiful. The two tone paint looks great, but the red interior is a little shocking, but I could get used to it. Seems like a fair price for a fun driver. Seems like the engine compartment could use a little attention. GLWTS

An 88 series car with a 4-bbl carb but no PS or PB in an eye-catching color combination IMO. Might have been sitting awhile by the looks of that crusty engine compartment. Trunk could use some detailing too. Runs & drives and needs a little TLC are pretty broad terms and the mileage is unknown. Cracked passenger window glass and a strange location for an outside rearview mirror. Has an electric wiper conversion. Potentially a nice car though if all the little fixes are the typical minor things. GLWTS.

Tahachapi is a nice town located in the high desert (very dry). My best friend lived in this area for about five years. Rust should not be a problem if the car spent most of it's life there, but those rubber seal do dry out in this type of climate. The hardtop sure makes this a handsome car in my book.