1937 Oldsmobile f-37 2 door - $16,750 (san rafael CA)

https://sfbay.craigslist.org/nby/cto/d/fairfax-1937-oldsmobile-37-door/7666333475.html

1937 f-37 2 door original non-modified. Great classic, runs and drives great. It’s has had a lot of the drive train rebuilt. My father passed away a year ago, and unfortunately I don’t have the space to keep it out of the elements like he had. This was the car I was going to keep out of his collection but I can’t care for it like it should be. It’s California registrated and has time period plates. All the interior is there and not in bad shape, the weather stripping needs to be redone due to time. The white walls are very nice , expensive and time period correct. Paint is nice not perfect, by no means is this a show car but it is a great driver that’s reliable. Perfect for the local car show. Very reliable starts every time, drives well and stops great. Only thing I would do, have the shocks rebuilt to make it a perfect driver. Thanks for looking!

email - 90c043e216ec3453a4d9e42bc403ff49@sale.craigslist.org

(IMHO, the wide whites give this Olds a little class that it wouldn't have with black walls, but $16.7k might be a stretch.)

00404_khY8hfX20sk_0CI0t2_1200x900.jpg

00r0r_ltrlbml86BQ_0CI0t2_1200x900.jpg

00a0a_lWGzaItUykK_0CI0t2_1200x900.jpg

00E0E_gTXXe3ugWkB_0CI0t2_1200x900.jpg

It looks like a simple honest car.  I would deal with rip in the seat before having the shocks rebuilt.  The ask of 16,700 is a little high but not out of the ballpark!

• Like 3

Sharp car. Love the taillight location! I've always liked the front end styling better on these than the L-series eights.

If it was better cosmetically, and had all the mechanical stuff done (and had an eight), seller would stand a better chance of getting close to asking.

I think black cars with blackwalls, trim rings and properly pinstriped wheels look great. The tires likely need replacing, so that'll be a choice for the buyer to make.

• Like 2