For Sale 1 1/2 1941 Plymouth Deluxe sedans $795 all

These belong to my nephew and his wife. They cut the front off one to put over the door of their antique mall. The one cut is a Special Deluxe. The other still has the engine and a pretty goodlooking radiator. Good dry country stuff. These are for sale in their entirety,no parts will be sold separately,everybody is too busy and just wants them out of there. Only $795 takes everything. They are about 4 miles East of Cheyenne Wyoming where I-80 and I-25 cross. PM me with your questions and contact information.

IMG_0831 (2).JPG

IMG_0832 (2).JPG

IMG_0833 (2).JPG

IMG_0836 (2).JPG

IMG_0834 (2).JPG

IMG_0835 (2).JPG

IMG_0838 (2).JPG

Edited by sagefinds (see edit history)

• 2 weeks later...

Some more pictures. I hate to call anything "rust free" because there is usually something you miss,but other than that rear bumper wing that evidently caught salted sand and is all ate up,I don't see any in the bodies. May be some in the floors that is covered up but these are dry country cars with most glass still intact. There are some dings and dents.

IMG_3059 (1).JPG

IMG_3060 (1).JPG

IMG_3061 (1).JPG

IMG_3064 (1).JPG

IMG_3063 (1).JPG

IMG_3068 (1).JPG

IMG_3069 (1).JPG

IMG_3070 (1).JPG

• 1 month later...
  • sagefinds changed the title to For Sale 1 1/2 1941 Plymouth Deluxe sedans $795 all
On 10/14/2023 at 2:12 PM, 7th Son said:

Still not up yet?? (6 weeks later)

It's up,got the wheels and tires on it now,but still not quite finished. There were all kinds of city requirements they had to adhere to but my nephew is a contractor which helped. The headlights will light up eventually and some filling behind it still has to be done. Isn't there someone that can use all the good sheetmetal and other parts leftover?

IMG_3273.JPG

IMG_3274.JPG

• Like 4

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I hope I dont have to turn in my membership car, but I like what they did. As for the leftovers, no idea how popular those cars are but looks like there is some nice trim at least and maybe a door or two. Maybe put out a feeler to a plymouth club with a you haul it away its yours!