NOS Trico Wiper Blades & Arms

Robert Bryan

NOS Trico Wiper Blades & Arms . For Most American Cars  1929 - 1970’s . $10 and up . If anyone  needs information as to what is correct for their car or truck, I'd be happy to help with the correct part numbers and info .  Call  407- 865 - 4851 . Ask for Bob    .  Orlando , Florida

Bob,

I know you said to call but I live in a cell phone “shadow” area and at the moment, I’m not getting any service. It must be raining out, or foggy or very bright and sunny…who knows but I have no bars at the moment.

Do you have blades for the Trico Vision-All unit?

wayne

yachtflame@yahoo.com

Most Vision All  were either a   P- 802 -7-1/4" or  8 1/4 .  These are just standard 5 ply blades with a box connector on top to accommodate the Visionall wire arm . the example in the attached photos has a hook on top of that which just snaps off .

-Bob

P802_7_A.jpg

P802_7_B.jpg

• Like 1

My books say that  a model B uses a 8 1/4" blade . the arm is supposed to be  a wire arm with with a hook at the end . Not sure  about the folding windshield part . If you have the original arm  and your blades are 8 1/4" , then I can help .

-Bob

22 hours ago, Robert Bryan said:

My books say that  a model B uses a 8 1/4" blade . the arm is supposed to be  a wire arm with with a hook at the end . Not sure  about the folding windshield part . If you have the original arm  and your blades are 8 1/4" , then I can help .

-Bob

I will check them

Thanks

On 8/22/2023 at 6:26 AM, Robert Bryan said:

-Bob

I measured the blades

They are 6 1/2 "

Joe

6 hours ago, Robert Bryan said:

Thats different than what my Trico books call for . Do you have the Original arms on the car or the Replacement Saddle arms. I do have 6 1/2" blades but i need to verify your arm type 

I will take a couple of pics and post them here.

20 hours ago, Robert Bryan said:

Thats different than what my Trico books call for . Do you have the Original arms on the car or the Replacement Saddle arms. I do have 6 1/2" blades but i need to verify your arm type 

Here's what I have.

DSCF5801.JPG

DSCF5800.JPG